- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 40 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 41 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Lawsuit Says Hoods Warp news | 41 days ago
- December 1: Alfa Romeo Giulia Cars Recalled For Brake Problems recalls | 53 days ago
- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 63 days ago
Chrysler TSB #08-061-12
2007 Chrysler 300
Affected Component: LATCHES/LOCKS/LINKAGES:DOORS:LATCH
- Drivers And/Or Passenger Front Power Door Locks And Windows Inoperative U0200 Lost Communication With Passengers Door Module U0199 Lost Communication With Drivers Door Module This bulletin involves Inspecting the Drivers Door Module (DDM) and/or Passenger Door Module (PDM) and replacing one of both if necessary. The customer may experience any or all of the following conditions: The drivers and/or passenger front power locks and windows are inoperative. will work properly. The Technician may find Diagnostic trouble code (DTC), U0200 Lost communication with Passenger Door Module. The Technician may find Diagnostic trouble code (DTC), U0199 Lost of communication with Drivers Door Module.
Click a tab for more information.