- May 17: Chrysler Pacificas Recalled To Fix Loose Battery Connections recalls | 9 days ago
- May 17: Ram Tailgate Recall Includes 1500, 2500, 3500 recalls | 9 days ago
- May 4: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees For Loose Seat Bolts recalls | 22 days ago
- April 21: Ram Emissions Lawsuit Given Green Light news | 35 days ago
- April 19: Dodge Dart Shifter Cable Recall For 323,000 Cars recalls | 37 days ago
2007 Chrysler 300
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 Chrysler 300
Official recalls have been issued for the 2007 Chrysler 300 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
These vehicles are equipped with certain air bag inflators assembled as part of the passenger frontal air bag modules, and used as original equipment or ... Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or ... Read more »
This could result in a loss of vehicle control and cause a crash without warning. Read more »
If the drive wheels locked up, loss of vehicle control could occur increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »