- November 17: Dodge Grand Caravans Recalled For Seat Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- November 10: Fiat Chrysler Didn't Meet MPG Requirements For 2017 Models news | 9 days ago
- October 28: Ram 1500 EcoDiesel Coolant Leak Recall For EGR Coolers recalls | 22 days ago
- October 22: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Certified As a Class Action news | 28 days ago
- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 47 days ago
Chrysler Recall T75: Alternator May Fail Resulting In An Engine Stall
2014 Chrysler 300
If the alternator fails, the vehicle may stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Alternator/Generator/Regulator
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2014 Dodge Challenger, Charger, Durango, Chrysler 300, and Jeep Grand Cherokee vehicles equipped with a 3.6L engine and a 160 amp alternator. In the affected vehicles, the alternator may suddenly fail.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the alternator, free of charge. The recall began December 15, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T75.
- Documents (8)
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-4
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - December 2017
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 11/28/2017 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – T7511282017
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Uconnect Recall Notice
Click a tab for more information.