- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 1 days ago
- March 14: 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Recall Issued For Steering Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 10 days ago
- March 9: Fiat 124 Spider Recall Ordered Over Sudden Downshifting recalls | 14 days ago
- March 7: Chrysler Will Buy Back Certain 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
Chrysler Recall V01: Passenger Frontal Air Bag Inflator May Explode
2015 Chrysler 300
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the passenger's frontal air bag, the inflator could explode with metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants potentially resulting in serious injury or death.
Air Bags — Passenger Side Frontal
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2010 Dodge Ram 3500, Ram 4500/5500, 2010-2011 Dodge Dakota, 2010-2014 Dodge Challenger, 2010-2015 Dodge Challenger, Chrysler 300, and 2010-2016 Jeep Wrangler vehicles. Upon deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, excessive internal pressure may cause the inflator to explode.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger frontal air bag inflator, free of charge. The recall began February 4, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V01.
Click a tab for more information.