- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 4 days ago
- March 14: 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Recall Issued For Steering Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 13 days ago
- March 9: Fiat 124 Spider Recall Ordered Over Sudden Downshifting recalls | 17 days ago
- March 7: Chrysler Will Buy Back Certain 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 19 days ago
Chrysler Recall U43: Incorrect Transmission Park Rods Installed
2018 Chrysler 300
If the incorrect park lock rod is installed, the transmission may not shift into 'PARK' and keep the vehicle from moving, increasing the risk of unintended vehicle movement and the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Dodge Charger, Durango and Challenger, Jeep Grand Cherokee and Wrangler, Chrysler 300, and RAM 1500 vehicles. An incorrect transmission park lock rod may have been installed in the transmission.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will install the correct park lock rod, free of charge. The recall began June 28, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U43.
Click a tab for more information.