- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 16 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 19 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 19 days ago
- September 26: Chrysler Pacifica Uconnect Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 28 days ago
Chrysler Recall U43: Incorrect Transmission Park Rods Installed
2018 Chrysler 300
If the incorrect park lock rod is installed, the transmission may not shift into 'PARK' and keep the vehicle from moving, increasing the risk of unintended vehicle movement and the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Dodge Charger, Durango and Challenger, Jeep Grand Cherokee and Wrangler, Chrysler 300, and RAM 1500 vehicles. An incorrect transmission park lock rod may have been installed in the transmission.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will install the correct park lock rod, free of charge. The recall began June 28, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U43.
Click a tab for more information.