- March 14: 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Recall Issued For Steering Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- March 9: Fiat 124 Spider Recall Ordered Over Sudden Downshifting recalls | 11 days ago
- March 7: Chrysler Will Buy Back Certain 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 13 days ago
- March 7: Jeep Cherokee Recall To Replace Instrument Clusters recalls | 13 days ago
2018 Chrysler 300
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 Chrysler 300
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 Chrysler 300 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
A vehicle stall can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the vehicle maintains its speed or accelerates despite attempts to deactivate the cruise control, there would be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
If the incorrect park lock rod is installed, the transmission may not shift into 'PARK' and keep the vehicle from moving, increasing the risk of unintended ... Read more »