- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 18 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 21 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 21 days ago
- September 26: Chrysler Pacifica Uconnect Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 30 days ago
2018 Chrysler 300
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 Chrysler 300
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 Chrysler 300 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
A vehicle stall can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the vehicle maintains its speed or accelerates despite attempts to deactivate the cruise control, there would be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
If the incorrect park lock rod is installed, the transmission may not shift into 'PARK' and keep the vehicle from moving, increasing the risk of unintended ... Read more »