- January 7: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Under Federal Investigation investigations | 12 days ago
- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 13 days ago
- December 17: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 33 days ago
- December 8: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Inspection Lawsuit Filed news | 42 days ago
- December 7: Ram 2500 and Ram 3500 Steering Failure Investigation Upgraded investigations | 43 days ago
Chrysler Recall U87: Voltage Regulator May Fail And Cause Stall
2018 Chrysler 300
A vehicle stall can increase the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Wiring — Front Underhood
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Jeep Renegade, Compass and Grand Cherokee, RAM 1500 and Promaster, Fiat 500x, Dodge Journey, Challenger, Charger and Durango and Chrysler 300x vehicles, 2017-2018 Jeep Wrangler, Dodge Grand Caravan and Chrysler Town and Country vehicles and 2018-2019 Jeep Cherokee and Chrysler Pacifica vehicles. The powertrain control module may be equipped with a voltage regulator chip in the circuit board that may fail, causing a stall or a no start condition.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the powertrain control module, free of charge. The recall began October 2, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U87.
Click a tab for more information.