- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 7 days ago
- October 12: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled to Replace Tire Placards recalls | 8 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 9 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 18 days ago
- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 26 days ago
2004 Chrysler 300M
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 2004 300M accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hood: Latch1
- NHTSA: Visibility/Wiper1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System: Windshield: ...1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300M Model Years
Curious how the 2004 300M compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300M overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300M.