- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 6 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Recalls Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio SUVs recalls | 13 days ago
- October 2: Bosch CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 21 days ago
- September 30: Alfa Romeo Giulias and Stelvios Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 22 days ago
1995 Chrysler Cirrus
1995 Chrysler Cirrus Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Shuts Off While Driving2
- Engine Will Not Turn Over2
- Runs Like Crap1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control33
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline22
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Cirrus Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Cirrus compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Cirrus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cirrus.