- September 16: Mopar Rear Step Kits Recalled For 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 2 days ago
- September 12: Jeep Gladiator Recall Issued For Fractured Driveshafts recalls | 6 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 37 days ago
- August 8: Two 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Instrument Clusters recalls | 41 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System: Ignition Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.