- January 7: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Under Federal Investigation investigations | 14 days ago
- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 15 days ago
- December 17: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 35 days ago
- December 8: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Inspection Lawsuit Filed news | 44 days ago
- December 7: Ram 2500 and Ram 3500 Steering Failure Investigation Upgraded investigations | 45 days ago
1998 Chrysler Cirrus
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1998 Chrysler Cirrus
Official recalls have been issued for the 1998 Chrysler Cirrus by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
If there is a separation of the ball stud from the housing, the driver can loose steering control, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash. Read more »
Separation of the ball stud from the socket of the ball joint housing would allow the control arm to collapse and the wheel to fold in causing loss of ... Read more »
This condition may result in a vehicle fire. Read more »
Fuel restriction could result in loss of power and/or engine stall, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash. Read more »
Either circumstance may result in the vehicle rolling away without warning. Read more »
DaimlerChrysler recall no. 843. If this happens, the tube could leak, reducing the effectiveness of one-half of the diagonally split braking system, and ... Read more »
If this happens, the "ignition-park" interlock system will be nonfunctional. Read more »