- September 12: Jeep Gladiator Recall Issued For Fractured Driveshafts recalls | 3 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 34 days ago
- August 8: Two 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Instrument Clusters recalls | 38 days ago
- August 7: Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio Recalled For Stalling recalls | 39 days ago
1998 Chrysler Cirrus
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1998 Chrysler Cirrus
Official recalls have been issued for the 1998 Chrysler Cirrus by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
If there is a separation of the ball stud from the housing, the driver can loose steering control, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash. Read more »
Separation of the ball stud from the socket of the ball joint housing would allow the control arm to collapse and the wheel to fold in causing loss of ... Read more »
This condition may result in a vehicle fire. Read more »
Fuel restriction could result in loss of power and/or engine stall, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash. Read more »
Either circumstance may result in the vehicle rolling away without warning. Read more »
DaimlerChrysler recall no. 843. If this happens, the tube could leak, reducing the effectiveness of one-half of the diagonally split braking system, and ... Read more »
If this happens, the "ignition-park" interlock system will be nonfunctional. Read more »