- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 25 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 33 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- August 13: Mahindra ROXOR Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 43 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrysler Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 43 days ago
Chrysler Recall 843: Daimlerchrysler/Rear Wheel Brake Tubes
1998 Chrysler Cirrus
DaimlerChrysler recall no. 843. If this happens, the tube could leak, reducing the effectiveness of one-half of the diagonally split braking system, and resulting in longer stopping distances.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The right rear brake tube can contact the exhaust system clamp and wear a hole in it.
- Dealers will inspect the brake tubes for visible evidence of contact with the exhaust system clamp. If the tube shows evidence of contact, it will be replaced. If no evidence of contact exists, the tube will be fastened with a clip.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.