- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 7 days ago
- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 10 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 14 days ago
- November 28: Chrysler Prevails in Jeep Wrangler Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers Over Door Latches recalls | 24 days ago
Chrysler Recall 843: Daimlerchrysler/Rear Wheel Brake Tubes
1998 Chrysler Cirrus
DaimlerChrysler recall no. 843. If this happens, the tube could leak, reducing the effectiveness of one-half of the diagonally split braking system, and resulting in longer stopping distances.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The right rear brake tube can contact the exhaust system clamp and wear a hole in it.
- Dealers will inspect the brake tubes for visible evidence of contact with the exhaust system clamp. If the tube shows evidence of contact, it will be replaced. If no evidence of contact exists, the tube will be fastened with a clip.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.