- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 1 days ago
- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 4 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 8 days ago
- November 28: Chrysler Prevails in Jeep Wrangler Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers Over Door Latches recalls | 18 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine Problems
0.9hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 191,196 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.