- July 27: Jeep Compass Oil Consumption Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- July 19: Chrysler Uconnect Lawsuit Says Systems Malfunction news | 18 days ago
- July 10: Chrysler Steering Wheel Airbag Cover Recall Issued recalls | 27 days ago
- July 3: MOPAR Recall Issued For 33,000 Ram Steering Components recalls | 34 days ago
- July 2: Ram 1500 Trucks and Ram ProMaster Vans Recalled recalls | 35 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.