- October 13: ZF Airbag Lawsuit Includes 15 Million Vehicles news | 8 days ago
- October 12: Jeeps and Rams Have Seat Belt Retractor Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- October 4: Ram 2500 and 3500 Emissions Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 17 days ago
- September 20: Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger Door Panels Coming Off news | 31 days ago
Chrysler TSB #232099
1998 Chrysler Cirrus
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chrysler for this TSB. Call your local Chrysler dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 232099.
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY:TRUNK LID
- DIAMLER CHRYSLER CORPORATION IS NOW OFFERING INTERNAL EMERGENCY TRUNK RELEASES FOR SELECTED VEHICLES. *TT
Click a tab for more information.