- May 17: Chrysler Pacificas Recalled To Fix Loose Battery Connections recalls | 2 days ago
- May 17: Ram Tailgate Recall Includes 1500, 2500, 3500 recalls | 2 days ago
- May 4: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees For Loose Seat Bolts recalls | 15 days ago
- April 21: Ram Emissions Lawsuit Given Green Light news | 28 days ago
- April 19: Dodge Dart Shifter Cable Recall For 323,000 Cars recalls | 30 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic Problems
1.2hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 152,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.