- June 24: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Minivans For Rollaway Risk recalls | 4 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 5 days ago
- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 10 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 10 days ago
1998 Chrysler Concorde
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1998 Chrysler Concorde
Official recalls have been issued for the 1998 Chrysler Concorde by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
Either circumstance may result in the vehicle rolling away without warning. Read more »
If the seat back unexpectedly reclines while the car is being driven, it could result in loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »