- April 17: Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 5 days ago
- April 13: Jeep Wrangler and Ram 1500 Steering Wheels May Fall Off recalls | 6 days ago
- April 10: Chrysler Catalytic Converter Recall Causes Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- March 28: Alfa Romeo Stelvio and Giulia Recalled For Software Problems recalls | 22 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine Problems
1998 Chrysler Concorde (Page 1 of 2)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 58,734 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.