- May 24: Dodge Dart Manual Transmission Problems Debated in Court news | 8 days ago
- May 22: Chrysler Warranty Problems Cause Class Action news | 10 days ago
- May 18: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Loses Plaintiff news | 14 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- April 18: Ram Bed Step Recall Includes 2500 and 3500 Trucks recalls | 44 days ago
1998 Chrysler Concorde
1998 Chrysler Concorde Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Car Dies While Driving5
- Engine Failure Due To Oil Sludge4
- Connecting Rod Bearings Failed2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine34
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling19
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline11
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: Belts And Associated ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Concorde Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Concorde compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Concorde overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Concorde.