- October 13: ZF Airbag Lawsuit Includes 15 Million Vehicles news | 9 days ago
- October 12: Jeeps and Rams Have Seat Belt Retractor Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- October 4: Ram 2500 and 3500 Emissions Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 18 days ago
- September 20: Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger Door Panels Coming Off news | 32 days ago
Chrysler TSB #070100
1998 Chrysler Concorde
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chrysler for this TSB. Call your local Chrysler dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 070100.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE:GASOLINE
- A CONDITION MAY EXIST WHERE A LOW TONE GROWL SOUND CAN BE HEARD COMING FROM THE ENGINE FOLLOWING A COLD START WHILE IN DRIVE OR REVERSE WITH ENGINE RPM BETWEEN 1000 AND 1300 RPM. *TT
Click a tab for more information.