- October 24: Mirror Glass Detaches From Ram 1500 and 2500 Trucks recalls | 4 days ago
- October 13: ZF Airbag Lawsuit Includes 15 Million Vehicles news | 15 days ago
- October 12: Jeeps and Rams Have Seat Belt Retractor Problems recalls | 16 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- October 4: Ram 2500 and 3500 Emissions Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 24 days ago
Chrysler TSB #183398
1998 Chrysler Concorde
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chrysler for this TSB. Call your local Chrysler dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 183398.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL:GAS RECIRCULATION VALVE (EGR VALVE)
- SUBJECT REGARDING ROUGH IDLEAN DPOOR DRIVEABILITY CAUSED BY EGR VALVE BEING IN PARTIALLY OPEN POSITION. *AK
Click a tab for more information.