- October 24: Mirror Glass Detaches From Ram 1500 and 2500 Trucks recalls | 5 days ago
- October 13: ZF Airbag Lawsuit Includes 15 Million Vehicles news | 16 days ago
- October 12: Jeeps and Rams Have Seat Belt Retractor Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- October 4: Ram 2500 and 3500 Emissions Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 25 days ago
Chrysler TSB #240200
1998 Chrysler Concorde
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chrysler for this TSB. Call your local Chrysler dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 240200.
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:DEFROSTER/DEFOGGER/HVAC SYSTEM
- SOME VEHICLES MAY EXHIBIT ERRATIC OPERATION OF THE A/C AND HEATER SYSTEMS INCLUDING: LACK OF COLD AIR, LACK OF HOT AIR, UNREQUESTED MODE CHANGE (ATC ONLY), NO CONTROL OF MODE OR TEMPERATURE CONTROL OR DITHERING / TAPPING BLEND DOOR NOISE. *TT
Click a tab for more information.