- October 13: ZF Airbag Lawsuit Includes 15 Million Vehicles news | 9 days ago
- October 12: Jeeps and Rams Have Seat Belt Retractor Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- October 4: Ram 2500 and 3500 Emissions Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 18 days ago
- September 20: Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger Door Panels Coming Off news | 32 days ago
Chrysler TSB #240399
1998 Chrysler Concorde
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chrysler for this TSB. Call your local Chrysler dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 240399.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- A CONDITION MAY EXIST WHERE NO WARM OR HOT AIR COMES FROM THE CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM WHEN THE ENGINE IS WARM AND THE CLIMATE CONTROL TEMPERATURE KNOB IS SET TO WARM OR HOT. *TT
Click a tab for more information.