- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 25 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 30 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 41 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 43 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 44 days ago
1999 Chrysler LHS
1999 Chrysler LHS Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Car Alarm Activates When Car Is Locked For No Reason2
- Multiple Electrical Malfunctions2
- Battery Dies1
- Hazard Lights Come On When Car Is Off1
- Horn Automatically Sounds1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler LHS Model Years
Curious how the 1999 LHS compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler LHS overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LHS.