- July 26: Chrysler Sliding Door Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- July 13: Chrysler and Dodge Minivan Sliding Door Problems Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 48 days ago
- May 31: Chrysler Minivan Power Window Allegedly Strangled Girl news | 65 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 68 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling Problems
2.4hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 64,078 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.