- December 6: Chrysler Recalls Ram 1500 For Power Steering Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 7 days ago
- November 28: Ram ProMaster Recall Needed To Prevent Cooling Fan Fires recalls | 9 days ago
- November 28: Fiat 500 Cars Recalled For Gear Shifter Failures recalls | 9 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 15 days ago
2004 Chrysler Pacifica
CarComplaints.com Notes: Engine cradle rot is a serious problem in the 2004-05 Chrysler Pacifica. Chrysler admits they didn't apply enough coating to the vehicle's sub-frame during assembly, but only offered to cover a very small portion of the vehicles they messed up.
So what happens when your engine cradle rots? Well, the engine could fall out for starters. It could also cause problems with the suspension and other components but did I mention THE ENGINE CAN FALL OUT? The worst part is you might not know because there's no way to see the problem without getting under the car.
If you have a 2004-05 Pacifica, make sure to have your mechanic inspect your sub-frame for rust and corrosion.
2004 Chrysler Pacifica Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Creaking Noise When Braking1
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control6
- NHTSA: Service Brakes6
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...4
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic2
- NHTSA: Parking Brake1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock: Control ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock: Wheel Speed ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Pacifica Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Pacifica compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Pacifica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pacifica.