- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 2 days ago
- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 2 days ago
- March 15: 303,000 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Sagging Gas Tanks recalls | 4 days ago
- March 13: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Recalled For Wiper Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- March 8: 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Recall Makes Petition Moot investigations | 11 days ago
2004 Chrysler Pacifica
CarComplaints.com Notes: Engine cradle rot is a serious problem in the 2004-05 Chrysler Pacifica. Chrysler admits they didn't apply enough coating to the vehicle's sub-frame during assembly, but only offered to cover a very small portion of the vehicles they messed up.
So what happens when your engine cradle rots? Well, the engine could fall out for starters. It could also cause problems with the suspension and other components but did I mention THE ENGINE CAN FALL OUT? The worst part is you might not know because there's no way to see the problem without getting under the car.
If you have a 2004-05 Pacifica, make sure to have your mechanic inspect your sub-frame for rust and corrosion.
2004 Chrysler Pacifica Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunking sound in the front suspension9
- NHTSA: Suspension108
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Spindle1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Pacifica Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Pacifica compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Pacifica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pacifica.