- January 7: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Under Federal Investigation investigations | 17 days ago
- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 18 days ago
- December 17: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 38 days ago
- December 8: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Inspection Lawsuit Filed news | 47 days ago
- December 7: Ram 2500 and Ram 3500 Steering Failure Investigation Upgraded investigations | 48 days ago
Chrysler Recall U80: Axle Shaft May Disengage Causing Loss Of Drive
2018 Chrysler Pacifica
If the axle shaft disengages from the CV joint, the vehicle will have a loss of drive or allow the vehicle to move while in the "Park" position. Either condition may increase the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Axle Assembly — Axle Shaft
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Chrysler Pacifica vehicles. The front axle halfshafts may have been incorrectly assembled, preventing the shaft from being properly secured to the constant-velocity (CV) joint.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the left or right halfshaft assembly, free of charge. The recall began September 18, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U80.
Click a tab for more information.