- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 12 days ago
- August 8: Two 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Instrument Clusters recalls | 16 days ago
- August 7: Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio Recalled For Stalling recalls | 17 days ago
- August 2: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Under Investigation investigations | 22 days ago
- July 21: Chrysler Recalls Ram 2500, 3500, 4500 and 5500 Trucks recalls | 34 days ago
Chrysler Recall U80: Axle Shaft May Disengage Causing Loss Of Drive
2018 Chrysler Pacifica
If the axle shaft disengages from the CV joint, the vehicle will have a loss of drive or allow the vehicle to move while in the "Park" position. Either condition may increase the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Axle Assembly — Axle Shaft
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Chrysler Pacifica vehicles. The front axle halfshafts may have been incorrectly assembled, preventing the shaft from being properly secured to the constant-velocity (CV) joint.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the left or right halfshaft assembly, free of charge. The recall began September 18, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U80.
Click a tab for more information.