- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 0 days ago
- March 14: 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Recall Issued For Steering Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 9 days ago
- March 9: Fiat 124 Spider Recall Ordered Over Sudden Downshifting recalls | 13 days ago
- March 7: Chrysler Will Buy Back Certain 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 15 days ago
Chrysler Recall U80: Axle Shaft May Disengage Causing Loss Of Drive
2018 Chrysler Pacifica
If the axle shaft disengages from the CV joint, the vehicle will have a loss of drive or allow the vehicle to move while in the "Park" position. Either condition may increase the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Axle Assembly — Axle Shaft
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Chrysler Pacifica vehicles. The front axle halfshafts may have been incorrectly assembled, preventing the shaft from being properly secured to the constant-velocity (CV) joint.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the left or right halfshaft assembly, free of charge. The recall began September 18, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U80.
Click a tab for more information.