- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 0 days ago
- September 16: Mopar Rear Step Kits Recalled For 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- September 12: Jeep Gladiator Recall Issued For Fractured Driveshafts recalls | 7 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 38 days ago
2018 Chrysler Pacifica
9 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
A loss of power steering assist or a stall can increase the risk of crash. Read more »
A control arm separation could increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
A vehicle stall can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the transmission weld fails, the vehicle will stop moving, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the axle shaft disengages from the CV joint, the vehicle will have a loss of drive or allow the vehicle to move while in the "Park" position. Either ... Read more »
If the MPR is engaged unintentionally, the vehicle could roll away striking and injuring a bystander or cause a crash. Read more »
If the vehicle maintains its speed or accelerates despite attempts to deactivate the cruise control, there would be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
If the fire extinguisher does not function properly, it can increase the risk of injury in the event of a fire. Read more »
Inadvertent unlatching of the left outboard seat belt can increase the risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »