- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- May 23: Mopar Gooseneck Ball Kits Recalled by Chrysler recalls | 3 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 3 days ago
- May 22: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Recalled To Fix Brake Hoses recalls | 4 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 4 days ago
2018 Chrysler Pacifica
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
If the fire extinguisher does not function properly, it can increase the risk of injury in the event of a fire. Read more »
Inadvertent unlatching of the left outboard seat belt can increase the risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »