- November 29: 2019 Fiat 124 Spider Fuel Pump Recall Issued recalls | 1 days ago
- November 21: Alfa Romeo Stelvio and Giulia Vehicles Recalled For Fuel Leaks recalls | 9 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Grand Cherokee L and Wagoneer SUVs Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- November 11: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Lawsuit Filed Over Check Engine Light news | 19 days ago
- November 5: Dodge Durango Recall Issued Following Detached Rear Spoilers recalls | 25 days ago
Chrysler Recall V15: Control Arm May Separate From Steering Knuckle
2018 Chrysler Pacifica
A control arm separation could increase the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Chrysler Pacifica and Pacifica hybrid vehicles. The right front lower control arm may separate from the steering knuckle.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the right front knuckle and lower control arm for damage, replacing the components as necessary. The right front lower control arm knuckle pinch bolt will be replaced with a larger-diameter pinch bolt. These repairs will be performed free of charge. The recall began April 26, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V15.
- Documents (8)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 03/07/2019 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – V15
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-4
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
Click a tab for more information.