- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 3 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Steering Issues recalls | 6 days ago
- October 29: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Lawsuit Proceeds news | 26 days ago
- October 24: Mirror Glass Detaches From Ram 1500 and 2500 Trucks recalls | 31 days ago
- October 13: ZF Airbag Lawsuit Includes 15 Million Vehicles news | 42 days ago
Chrysler Recall V15: Control Arm May Separate From Steering Knuckle
2018 Chrysler Pacifica
A control arm separation could increase the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Chrysler Pacifica and Pacifica hybrid vehicles. The right front lower control arm may separate from the steering knuckle.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the right front knuckle and lower control arm for damage, replacing the components as necessary. The right front lower control arm knuckle pinch bolt will be replaced with a larger-diameter pinch bolt. These repairs will be performed free of charge. The recall began April 26, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is V15.
- Documents (8)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 03/07/2019 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – V15
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-4
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
Click a tab for more information.