- March 14: 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Recall Issued For Steering Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 8 days ago
- March 9: Fiat 124 Spider Recall Ordered Over Sudden Downshifting recalls | 12 days ago
- March 7: Chrysler Will Buy Back Certain 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 14 days ago
- March 7: Jeep Cherokee Recall To Replace Instrument Clusters recalls | 14 days ago
Chrysler Recall U50: Unintentional Vehicle Movement/FMVSS 114
2018 Chrysler Pacifica
If the MPR is engaged unintentionally, the vehicle could roll away striking and injuring a bystander or cause a crash.
Electrical System — Ignition — Anti-Theft Controller
Equipment — Electrical — Anti-Theft Devices
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Chrysler Pacifica vehicles. The Manual Park Release (MPR) plug may be removed without a tool. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 114, "Theft Protection."
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the MPR plug, free of charge. The recall began July 9, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U50.
Click a tab for more information.