- January 7: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Under Federal Investigation investigations | 13 days ago
- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 14 days ago
- December 17: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 34 days ago
- December 8: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Inspection Lawsuit Filed news | 43 days ago
- December 7: Ram 2500 and Ram 3500 Steering Failure Investigation Upgraded investigations | 44 days ago
Chrysler Recall U50: Unintentional Vehicle Movement/FMVSS 114
2018 Chrysler Pacifica
If the MPR is engaged unintentionally, the vehicle could roll away striking and injuring a bystander or cause a crash.
Electrical System — Ignition — Anti-Theft Controller
Equipment — Electrical — Anti-Theft Devices
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Chrysler Pacifica vehicles. The Manual Park Release (MPR) plug may be removed without a tool. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 114, "Theft Protection."
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the MPR plug, free of charge. The recall began July 9, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U50.
Click a tab for more information.