- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 6 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Steering Issues recalls | 9 days ago
- October 29: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Lawsuit Proceeds news | 29 days ago
- October 24: Mirror Glass Detaches From Ram 1500 and 2500 Trucks recalls | 34 days ago
- October 13: ZF Airbag Lawsuit Includes 15 Million Vehicles news | 45 days ago
Chrysler Recall V53: Engine Stall Or Loss Of Power Steering Assist
2018 Chrysler Pacifica
A loss of power steering assist or a stall can increase the risk of crash.
Electrical System — 12v/24v/48v Battery
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017-2019 Pacifica vehicles equipped with engine stop/start systems. A loose battery ground connection may result in an intermittent loss of power steering assist and/or a stall.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the battery ground surfaces, clean the contact surfaces as needed, and properly reassemble the ground connection, free of charge. The recall began May 24, 2019. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. FCA US' number for this recall is V53.
- Documents (9)
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 05/10/2019 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – V53
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2019-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2019-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2019-2
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
Click a tab for more information.