- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 1 days ago
- March 14: 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Recall Issued For Steering Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 10 days ago
- March 9: Fiat 124 Spider Recall Ordered Over Sudden Downshifting recalls | 14 days ago
- March 7: Chrysler Will Buy Back Certain 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
Chrysler Recall U85: Loss Of Drive From Incomplete Transmission Weld
2018 Chrysler Pacifica
If the transmission weld fails, the vehicle will stop moving, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Jeep Cherokee vehicles and 2018 Chrysler Pacifica non-hybrid vehicles. A component in the transmission may not have been welded properly, possibly causing the transmission to not transmit engine power to the wheels.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the transmission, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin September 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U85.
Click a tab for more information.