- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 17 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 20 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 20 days ago
- September 26: Chrysler Pacifica Uconnect Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 29 days ago
Chrysler Recall U85: Loss Of Drive From Incomplete Transmission Weld
2018 Chrysler Pacifica
If the transmission weld fails, the vehicle will stop moving, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2019 Jeep Cherokee vehicles and 2018 Chrysler Pacifica non-hybrid vehicles. A component in the transmission may not have been welded properly, possibly causing the transmission to not transmit engine power to the wheels.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the transmission, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin September 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U85.
Click a tab for more information.