- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 35 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 36 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Lawsuit Says Hoods Warp news | 36 days ago
- December 1: Alfa Romeo Giulia Cars Recalled For Brake Problems recalls | 48 days ago
- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 58 days ago
Chrysler Recall T54: Second Row Left Seat Belt May Be Unlatched
2018 Chrysler Pacifica
Inadvertent unlatching of the left outboard seat belt can increase the risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Seat Belts — Rear/Other
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Chrysler Pacifica vehicles equipped with the 8-passenger seating option. In certain passenger seating and vehicle situations, the second-row center seating position seat belt buckle could cause the left outboard seat belt to become unlatched.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will install a shorter second-row seat belt buckle, free of charge. The recall began October 26, 2017. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T54.
- Documents (9)
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-4
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 09/05/2017 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – T5409052017
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Revised January 2018
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - October 2017
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - T54 In-Vehicle Recall Messaging
- Uconnect Recall Notice
Click a tab for more information.