- September 16: Ram ProMaster and Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled recalls | 1 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Says CVTs Defective news | 10 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 16 days ago
- August 31: Dodge Challengers Recalled To Update Software recalls | 17 days ago
Chrysler TSB #08-047-20
2018 Chrysler Pacifica
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Flash: Battery Pack Control Module (BPCM) Diagnostic and System Updates This bulletin involves updating the BPCM with the latest available software. Customers may experience a Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) illumination. Upon further investigation, the technician may one or more of the following Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) have been set:P1A29 - Cell Supervisory Circuit A Failure. P1A2A - Cell Supervisory Circuit B Failure. P1D3E - Internal Control Module Shut Off Test Error. U0594 - Implausible Data Received from HCP. P2BE5 - Hybrid/EV Battery Pack Current Sensor "C" Circuit Performance. B12B0-85 - Charge Temperature Indicator-Signal Above Allowable Range.
Click a tab for more information.