- April 8: Dodge Durangos and Jeep Grand Cherokees Recalled recalls | 0 days ago
- April 1: Chrysler 'Pentastar Tick' Lawsuit Says Warranty Is Faulty news | 7 days ago
- March 30: Jeep Hacking Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Clutch Pressure Plate Recall For Wranglers, Gladiators recalls | 27 days ago
- March 11: Jeep 'Death Wobble' Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 28 days ago
Chrysler TSB #9003109
2018 Chrysler Pacifica
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:WINDSHIELD WIPER/WASHER
- Washer Fluid Level Sensor Prior to replacing this part due to "Low Washer Fluid" tell tale light on the dash and the washer fluid bottle is full, please perform this inspection: Check if float sensor is rotated off location from the bottle anti-rotation features that surround the SENSOR. Check to determine if the issue has been resolved. Continue with repair if necessary. Please contact Chris Koch at cell (248) 248-622-6417 if you have questions or need additional information.
Click a tab for more information.