- May 24: Dodge Dart Manual Transmission Problems Debated in Court news | 8 days ago
- May 22: Chrysler Warranty Problems Cause Class Action news | 10 days ago
- May 18: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Loses Plaintiff news | 14 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- April 18: Ram Bed Step Recall Includes 2500 and 3500 Trucks recalls | 44 days ago
Chrysler TSB #04-001-19
2019 Chrysler Pacifica
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- Pentastar Upgrade Oil Fill Level after an Oil Change This bulletin involves rechecking the oil fill level after filling the engine to the correct specifications. The customer may describe that after an oil change they check their oil fill level and it is showing overfilled on the oil dipstick.
Click a tab for more information.