- May 24: Dodge Dart Manual Transmission Problems Debated in Court news | 8 days ago
- May 22: Chrysler Warranty Problems Cause Class Action news | 10 days ago
- May 18: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Loses Plaintiff news | 14 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- April 18: Ram Bed Step Recall Includes 2500 and 3500 Trucks recalls | 44 days ago
Chrysler TSB #9004171
2019 Chrysler Pacifica
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- COVER, Cylinder Head, Left/Right Prior to replacing the cylinder head cover on ANY 3.6L Pentastar Upgrade Engine, verify that there are no steel dowel pins pressed into the cylinder head. If dowels are present in the cylinder head please remove carefully without touching/damaging the cylinder head sealing surface.
Click a tab for more information.