- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 1 days ago
- March 14: 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Recall Issued For Steering Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 10 days ago
- March 9: Fiat 124 Spider Recall Ordered Over Sudden Downshifting recalls | 14 days ago
- March 7: Chrysler Will Buy Back Certain 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
Chrysler Recall U94: Improper Engine Restart May Cause Stall Or Fire
2017 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
The improperly started engine could result in a loss of motive power increasing the risk of a crash or the unburned fuel in the catalyst may ignite increasing the risk of a fire.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Exhaust System — Emission Control — Catalytic Convertor
Hybrid Propulsion System
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Chrysler Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric vehicles (PHEV). After the vehicle has been operating in PHEV propulsion mode, the gas-fueled engine may not restart properly resulting in unburned fuel entering the exhaust catalyst.
- FCA will notify owners, and dealers will update the powertrain controller module software, and inspect and replace the catalytic converter as necessary, free of charge. The recall began November 15, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U94.
Click a tab for more information.