- January 7: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Under Federal Investigation investigations | 11 days ago
- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 12 days ago
- December 17: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 32 days ago
- December 8: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Inspection Lawsuit Filed news | 41 days ago
- December 7: Ram 2500 and Ram 3500 Steering Failure Investigation Upgraded investigations | 42 days ago
Chrysler Recall U94: Improper Engine Restart May Cause Stall Or Fire
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
The improperly started engine could result in a loss of motive power increasing the risk of a crash or the unburned fuel in the catalyst may ignite increasing the risk of a fire.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Exhaust System — Emission Control — Catalytic Convertor
Hybrid Propulsion System
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Chrysler Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric vehicles (PHEV). After the vehicle has been operating in PHEV propulsion mode, the gas-fueled engine may not restart properly resulting in unburned fuel entering the exhaust catalyst.
- FCA will notify owners, and dealers will update the powertrain controller module software, and inspect and replace the catalytic converter as necessary, free of charge. The recall began November 15, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U94.
Click a tab for more information.