- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 11 days ago
- August 8: Two 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Instrument Clusters recalls | 15 days ago
- August 7: Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio Recalled For Stalling recalls | 16 days ago
- August 2: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Under Investigation investigations | 21 days ago
- July 21: Chrysler Recalls Ram 2500, 3500, 4500 and 5500 Trucks recalls | 33 days ago
Chrysler Recall U94: Improper Engine Restart May Cause Stall Or Fire
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
The improperly started engine could result in a loss of motive power increasing the risk of a crash or the unburned fuel in the catalyst may ignite increasing the risk of a fire.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Exhaust System — Emission Control — Catalytic Convertor
Hybrid Propulsion System
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Chrysler Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric vehicles (PHEV). After the vehicle has been operating in PHEV propulsion mode, the gas-fueled engine may not restart properly resulting in unburned fuel entering the exhaust catalyst.
- FCA will notify owners, and dealers will update the powertrain controller module software, and inspect and replace the catalytic converter as necessary, free of charge. The recall began November 15, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U94.
Click a tab for more information.