- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 7 days ago
- October 12: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled to Replace Tire Placards recalls | 8 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 9 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 18 days ago
- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 26 days ago
1997 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 1997 Sebring engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dies while idling2
- tapping in the head2
- dies while driving1
- engine leaking oil1
- engine overheats and smokes1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control17
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.