- September 13: Study Says Bosch Created Illegal Emissions Software news | 6 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 28 days ago
- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 41 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 51 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 59 days ago
1997 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 1997 Sebring steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion7
- NHTSA: Steering4
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar4
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.