- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 11 days ago
- April 11: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio SUVs Recalled 4 Times in 4 Months recalls | 13 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 25 days ago
- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 35 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 38 days ago
Chrysler Recall : Chrysler/Throttle Pedal Interference
1998 Chrysler Sebring
The throttle cable control would not return to idle increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
Vehicle Speed Control
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The dash panel pad can shift interferring with the throttle cable control.
- Dealers will remove a portion of the dash panel pad so it cannot interfere with the throttle cable control.
Click a tab for more information.