- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 2 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 7 days ago
- June 24: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 27 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Minivans For Rollaway Risk recalls | 30 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 31 days ago
Chrysler Recall : Chrysler/Throttle Pedal Interference
1998 Chrysler Sebring
The throttle cable control would not return to idle increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
Vehicle Speed Control
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The dash panel pad can shift interferring with the throttle cable control.
- Dealers will remove a portion of the dash panel pad so it cannot interfere with the throttle cable control.
Click a tab for more information.