- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 6 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Recalls Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio SUVs recalls | 13 days ago
- October 2: Bosch CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 21 days ago
- September 30: Alfa Romeo Giulias and Stelvios Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 22 days ago
Chrysler Recall : Chrysler/Throttle Pedal Interference
1998 Chrysler Sebring
The throttle cable control would not return to idle increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
Vehicle Speed Control
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The dash panel pad can shift interferring with the throttle cable control.
- Dealers will remove a portion of the dash panel pad so it cannot interfere with the throttle cable control.
Click a tab for more information.