- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 11 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 12 days ago
- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 44 days ago
- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 47 days ago
Chrysler Recall : Chrysler/Throttle Pedal Interference
1998 Chrysler Sebring
The throttle cable control would not return to idle increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
Vehicle Speed Control
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The dash panel pad can shift interferring with the throttle cable control.
- Dealers will remove a portion of the dash panel pad so it cannot interfere with the throttle cable control.
Click a tab for more information.