- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 10 days ago
- April 11: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio SUVs Recalled 4 Times in 4 Months recalls | 12 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 34 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 37 days ago
Chrysler Recall : Daimlerchrysler/Label
1998 Chrysler Sebring
If the cover separates while driving, it could distract the driver increasing the risk of a crash.
Structure — Body — Roof And Pillars
- This is not a safety recall in accordance with the Safety Act. However, it is deemed a safety improvement campaign by the Agency. Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. If the convertible top cover is not installed correctly, it can separate unexpectedly from the vehicle while driving.
- Owners will receive an improved convertible top cover instruction label and installation instructions.
Click a tab for more information.