- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 25 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 33 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- August 13: Mahindra ROXOR Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 43 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrysler Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 43 days ago
Chrysler Recall : Daimlerchrysler/Label
1998 Chrysler Sebring
If the cover separates while driving, it could distract the driver increasing the risk of a crash.
Structure — Body — Roof And Pillars
- This is not a safety recall in accordance with the Safety Act. However, it is deemed a safety improvement campaign by the Agency. Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. If the convertible top cover is not installed correctly, it can separate unexpectedly from the vehicle while driving.
- Owners will receive an improved convertible top cover instruction label and installation instructions.
Click a tab for more information.