- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 1 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
- June 24: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 26 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Minivans For Rollaway Risk recalls | 29 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 30 days ago
Chrysler Recall : Daimlerchrysler/Label
1998 Chrysler Sebring
If the cover separates while driving, it could distract the driver increasing the risk of a crash.
Structure — Body — Roof And Pillars
- This is not a safety recall in accordance with the Safety Act. However, it is deemed a safety improvement campaign by the Agency. Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. If the convertible top cover is not installed correctly, it can separate unexpectedly from the vehicle while driving.
- Owners will receive an improved convertible top cover instruction label and installation instructions.
Click a tab for more information.