- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 18 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 21 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 21 days ago
- September 26: Chrysler Pacifica Uconnect Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 30 days ago
Chrysler Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflectors
1998 Chrysler Sebring
Lack of amber side reflectors in the lamps will decrease lighting visibility to other drivers and may possibly result in a vehicle crash.
- Certain tradesonic combination lamps sold as replacement lamps for use on the above listed passenger vehicles. Combination lamps not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Tradesonic will notify owners and replace the lamps free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during July 2006. Owners may contact tradesonic at 626-934-8884.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.