- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 2 days ago
- September 19: Chrysler Recalls 500,000 Ram Trucks Over Fear of Fires recalls | 3 days ago
- September 13: Study Says Bosch Created Illegal Emissions Software news | 9 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 31 days ago
- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 44 days ago
1998 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 1998 Sebring steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering7
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.