- October 29: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Lawsuit Proceeds news | 2 days ago
- October 24: Mirror Glass Detaches From Ram 1500 and 2500 Trucks recalls | 7 days ago
- October 13: ZF Airbag Lawsuit Includes 15 Million Vehicles news | 18 days ago
- October 12: Jeeps and Rams Have Seat Belt Retractor Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
Chrysler TSB #050898
1998 Chrysler Sebring
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chrysler for this TSB. Call your local Chrysler dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 050898.
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:FOUNDATION COMPONENTS:DISC
- EXHIBITTING A CONDITON WHERE THE STEERING WHEEL SHAKES OR THE BRAKE PEDAL PULSATES DUE TO PREMATURE WEAR OF FRONT BRAKE ROTORS AND PADS. *AK
Click a tab for more information.