- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 0 days ago
- September 16: Mopar Rear Step Kits Recalled For 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- September 12: Jeep Gladiator Recall Issued For Fractured Driveshafts recalls | 7 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 38 days ago
2000 Chrysler Sebring
2000 Chrysler Sebring Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Gauges Work Intermittently1
- Multiple Electrical Problems1
- NHTSA: Electrical System11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.