- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 3 days ago
- October 12: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled to Replace Tire Placards recalls | 4 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 5 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 14 days ago
- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 22 days ago
2001 Chrysler Sebring
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2001 Sebring AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blower fan only works on high13
- heater/ac not working properly9
- water pools onto the floor5
- heater takes 30 minutes to kick on3
- heater blowing cold air2
- loud noise coming from ac2
- car moos when A/C is on1
- not all vents work1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.