- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 11 days ago
- April 11: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio SUVs Recalled 4 Times in 4 Months recalls | 13 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 25 days ago
- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 35 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 38 days ago
Chrysler Recall 957: Daimlerchrysler/FMVSS 225/Child Seat Anchor
2001 Chrysler Sebring
In the event of a crash, the child seat may not be properly attached increasing the risk of injury to the child.
- Vehicle description: Certain passenger vehicles, pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of FMVSS no. 225, "child restraint anchorage systems." Some of the owner's manuals for these vehicles are missing instructions that provide a step-by-step procedure, including diagrams, for properly attaching a child restraint system's tether strap to the tether anchorage.
- Owners will be provided with an addendum to the owner's manuals.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.